Reminder about our next working bee on Saturday 29 April from 9am at the Coolamatong Range.
This working bee will follow a brief committee meeting.
The list of jobs we are hoping to undertake are below (subject to weather conditions expected around midday):
1. Painting of metal sheeting and wood framing between car park and shooting bays.
Paint (has been sourced and will be at the range)
Brushes and rollers for corrugated iron sheets
240v or battery powered paint sprayer (subject to weather, otherwise paint rollers)
2. Diesel Generator oil change
Replacement oil filters available
Oil (John Gibson to check and source supply)
1. Staple removal from target frames and backing boards
Battery powered angle grinder is recommended for this (Hearing protection required)
Alternativley, manual staple remover is available
2. Final check and repair of metallic silhouette targets and target frames
MIG Welder and welding gear (Generator on site)
3. Yard work - line trimming/mowing carpark area
3 to 4 people maximum required
Bring line trimmer or hand mower
4. Filling of wombat and rabbit holes around toilet block, water tanks and western side of buildings and on the range and mounds.
Wheelbarrow (on site)
Bags of cement (on site)
Water (on site)
1. General Maintenance and Cleaning
Brooms, cobweb brooms, dust pans, shop wet/dry vacuums
Petrol garden blower (one on site)
Hope to see you all there!
Please register your intention to attend using the button below.